for Key Stage 1
Excellent contribution from Ranvilles Infant School.
Science ideas for early
years and KS1
More from Sue Kemp the science co-ordinator at Ranvilles Infant School.
Smart Baby - Here is our first
site for really young visitors. Many interactive games for you to let your young
ones loose on.
for primary school children from the Apple Star Tower. Enter in as an adult
or a child. Comtains many activities that you can have fun and learn at the
Dynamo from the BBC
- great resources (this site requires Shockwave which can be downloaded from
the site for free).
and Colour with uncle Fred .
Great site to teach you the basics of drawing. Ideal for KS1/KS2.
- from Gareth Pitchford - excellent resources that covers the curriculum - suitable
for KS1 and KS2. Plenty of ideas, activities and resources for teachers.
is another site for primary school teachers. Lots of ideas and resources
for teachers plus the site can be downloaded and viewed offline for free.
Council primary resources covering Maths, English, ICT, Geog and Science.
learning Net - Science a speciality.
The Stem project
- Contributions from other schools - or add your own project for others to benefit.
Mathematics Enrichment - Lots of maths resources with this special section
on Primary maths.
Educate the Children
- lots of education resources plus downloadable lesson plans for primary schools.
worksheets - free use for parents or schools.
Plants and minibeasts from St Michaels Primary school (only available sometimes
- worth it if you can get through)
Key Stage 1 projects - created by teachers from Sir Robert Hitcham's Primary
out of a hole - games to help in learning.
Maths Brain Teasers - Come back to this site for regular updates.
- Biff and Chip (Oxford Reading Tree) are waiting for you.
The Department of Education and Employment have a number of Key
Stage 1 papers which may be of interest.